Cumberland Riflemen accepts a limited number of new members during one intake session per year. If you are interested in becoming a member, please review and understand the information on this page. Download the Membership Request Form below, which can be filled electronically and printed, or printed and completed by hand. Mail the completed form to the address of the Membership Chair on the form, do not send any payment with your form. Your application will be filed, and you will be notified when new member intake begins, typically in September. Prospective members must be sponsored by an existing Club member, and all members are required to maintain an active NRA membership. New members are accepted in the order request forms are received, so even if it’s early in the year, do not hesitate to send your request for consideration later in the year.
Cumberland Riflemen is an equal opportunity Club, and does not discriminate on basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Annual Dues are $150, payable by September 30th of each year. Download the Annual Dues Form below, which can be filled electronically and printed, or printed and completed by hand. Mail the completed form to the address of the Membership Chair on the form along with your payment. Email reminders will be distributed to all members that provide their email address. Members will not receive a written dues notice/reminder in the mail. If dues are not paid by the deadline, you will be dropped from the roles and must complete the intake process again to re-join, no exceptions.
Members attending voluntary work parties will receive a dues credit commensurate with their attendance.
Prospective New Members
Initial Fee Schedule
- $150 First-year Dues
- $200 Capital Improvement Fee
- $350 total
Application Process Steps
- Identify an existing Club Member to serve as your sponsor
- Download, complete, and mail Membership Request Form (do not send any payment at this time)
- Upon notification your application is being considered, submit further information as requested to be considered
- Review the Club Bylaws and Club Rules & Regulations
- Submit payment for first-year dues and capital contribution, total $350
- Attend a mandatory range orientation meeting, and receive your gate card and ID badge